- Company poised for further growth
- Operations Manager expected to become General Manager
- Strong, systematised business
We represent a growing facilities management company. The company is a preferred service partner with asset owners and building and construction companies, that outsource their facilities management needs. It employs around 25 people, largely in technical roles. Leadership has a focus on growth in Sydney and beyond into Melbourne and Brisbane. The company is very systematised harnessing human energy through a simple set of tools and principles. There is an expectation that within 12 months, the Operations Manager will rise to the position of General Manager.
As Operations Manager, your role is to:
- Balance the day-to-day operations of the firm division whilst embarking on longer-term strategic goals for the company as a leadership team member
- Coach, manage and communicate with the core operations team on a daily basis to meet key results for the division
- Maintain safe working practices and policy reviews to ensure optimal organisational procedures
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Actively identify skill set gaps across the business and coordinate the recruitment and onboarding process
- Manage all supplier and service level agreements in line with budgets, ensuring contracts/agreements are both relevant and cost-effective.
We are seeking an Operations Manager who:
- Is passionate about career growth and development
- Has an aptitude for driving process and procedures and be extremely tech-savvy, with a high level of computer literacy and interest in technology
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Has the ability to manage and motivate teams with diverse backgrounds and interests
- Experience with understanding and reading a P&L specifically with gross margin and cost of sales.
- A strategic thinker and keen problem solver who can take initiative and is happy to get their hands dirty
- Values fit with their business with a high level of integrity and emotional intelligence